Introducing the AirSpade
Why use Air Excavation?
Air excavation has become a preferred method for digging on many jobs ranging from utility work to advanced tree care. Excavating with the AirSpade offers a number of advantages over conventional tools such as picks, shovels, and backhoes, including:
- Two to three times faster than hand excavation
- Less worker fatigue than a pick or shovel
- Eliminates sharp metal edges as featured on picks, digging blades, or buckets
- Harmless to buried, solid objects such as utility lines, telecommunication cables, tree roots,
- hazardous waste containers, or military ordnance
- Excavates some rocky soils where a shovel is difficult to use
- Breaks soil into small particles that are ideal for re-compaction
- Powered by common, tow-behind air compressors
| AirSpade 2000
Utilizing the power of compressed air, AirSpade
Featured exclusively on AirSpade air-excavation tools, the supersonic nozzle delivers superior performance vs competitive nozzles, or open pipes. Proprietary design turns compressed air into high speed, laser like jet moving at Mach 2 twice the speed of sound. The result is faster and
Air Pressure Requirements
All AirSpade supersonic nozzles are designed to
Rugged, watertight, locking storage case. Designed to hold the AirSpade 2000 and
L 55.0″ x W 16″ x H 6″
Note that a smaller nozzle may always be used on a larger capacity compressor, but not the reverse. Running a nozzle with a higher flow rating than the capacity of the compressor will result in a significant pressure drop (less than 90 psi at the nozzle) and will noticeably diminish performance.
Hudson Heavy Duty Root Feeder
The Hudson root feeder is designed specifically for subsurface pesticide applications of liquid pesticides at high pressure, placing the chemical into the feeding zone of the soil-inhabited insects.
The root feeder comes with an adjustable foot plate to make your application of fertiliser and other deep-root applicable materials easy and accurate.
Can also be used for high-pressure liquid-injection aerification.
2, 3 and 4 hole tips available