Tree Logic Pty Ltd endeavours to provide quality goods at the best prices available. However, Tree Logic understands that in some cases the item may not be what you were expecting or does not perform in the manner that was expected.
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You can then return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
Non faulty items Tree Logic may charge a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order. Faulty items Tree Logic will refund the full amount of your order including shipping.
You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Please email Tree Logic Pty Ltd at [email protected] or call 1300 656 926 to request a refund.
Mail your returned item to: Tree Logic Pty Ltd 4, 21 Eugene Terrace Ringwood Vic 3134 Australia
Tree Logic Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and we take your privacy seriously. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Tree Logic collects, and the ways in which Tree Logic uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Tree Logic may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of purchasing goods;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter;
- any other information that you send to Tree Logic Pty Ltd.
Using personal information
Tree Logic may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Tree Logic discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Tree Logic may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Tree Logic will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Tree Logic will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Tree Logic is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to [email protected]; or
- by post to Tree Logic Pty Ltd, 4, 21 Eugene Terrace, Ringwood, Victoria 3134 Australia.
Our privacy statement has been produced using an SEQ Legal template.