Specifying Trees – A guide to assessment of tree quality provides guidance and specifications for the supplying and purchasing of trees that will establish rapidly and grow stongly to maturity every time. An essential reference for the whole landscape industry – designers, teachers, students, growers and contractors – this new edition incorporates feedback from the industry and provides:
- Criteria for assessment of all tree stock irrespective of how it is produced.
- Benchmarks and calculations
- Methods for root development and tree balance
- A guide specification, based on the assessment criteria, in NATSPEC format
- Inspection sheets, diagrams, tables, glossary and a comprehensive index.
Author: Ross Clark
Please note that if this item is out of stock it can take up to 2 weeks to ship.