The new QUIK-Jet Air Kit is a new lightweight, air-powered device that helps increase productivity.
The QUIK-Jet Air features one-thumb switch operation, precise dose measuring, and air-powered injection in a rugged aluminium body weighing less than 1 Kilogram.
Arborjet’s tree injection technologies are designed by arborists interested in improving methods of systemically treating trees. Arborjet’s greatest concern is to ensure that the methods target pest problems in an environmentally responsible way.
Arborjet has designed VIPER tree injection technology to optimise the treatment application and minimise tree wounding. VIPER is an acronym for “Volume-Injection Pressure-Enhanced Reservoir” and refers to the interfacing of the patented Arborplug with an injection needle. The development of this technology was based on three distinct factors:
- the method – or ease, speed and accuracy of injection
- conditions favorable to injection uptake, and
- translocation and efficacy of the injectable product.
The foremost requirements of an injection device are to deliver systemic product to the functional sapwood, to accurately measure the amount of product applied, and to keep the product in the tree. The VIPER method accomplishes these objectives, is faster than any other system, and induces the least tree wounding.Download Training Guide Download QUIK-Jet Air Brochure
Arborjet Quik-Jet Air Manual http://arborjet.com/assets/pdf/QUIK-jet_Air_Training_Manual_Final_121615.pdf
- 1 QUIK-jet AIR device 070-2355
- 1 Litre supply bottle 070-2200
- 1 Air tank (62 cubic inch, 3000 PSI tank)
- 1 Carrying bag with shoulder strap
- 1 Arborplug setter 951-00021
- 2 Drill bits (3/8” and 9/32”) 070-0660
- 1 Needle cleanout tool 070-0130
- 1 Graduated cylinder 070-0104
- 1 Pair of safety glasses
- 1 Funnel 070-0104
- ½ Litre of CLEAN-jet
- 1 Training Manual
- Low Pressure Regulator with coil
- 2 x Viper Needles
- Allen Wrench – 5/64”