Humane way to possum-proof your trees
- UV resistant
Easy one person installation
- Measure the circumference of the trunk at the height you wish to place the possum guard. Allow at least 1500 mm above the ground and allow a 100 mm overlap.
- Unroll and measure the guard to the required length.
- Cut the guard at the required length using a utility knife.
- Wrap the guard around the tree.
- Use tape to secure the guard at the desired height.
- Drill rivet holes and insert rivets (not included).
Please refer to this information sheet on possums Possums info