Humane way to possum-proof your trees.
- UV resistant
Comes in a roll 20 m x 1 m
Easy one person installation.
1) Measure the circumference of the trunk at the height you wish to place the possum guard. Allow at least 1500 mm above the ground and allow a 100 mm overlap.
2) Unroll and measure the guard to the required length.
3) Cut the guard at the required length using a utility knife.
4) Wrap the guard around the tree.
5) Use tape to secure the guard at the desired height.
6) Drill rivet holes and insert rivets.