Combination Rake and Fork (Rake Head only)
2 in 1 by simply turning the tool. 26 prongs. Available in Black only. Black is industrial strength.
1. Leaf rake: the fan-like arrangement of the elastic prongs makes this tool ideal for raking and gathering leaves, cut grass, etc.
2. Fork: turned 180o, the rake becomes a fork than can be used to carry gathered waste to a transport or waste container without stooping.
Working width 60cm
Jost plastic rakes have proved their worth for haymaking and gardening for many years. Due to the optimum combination of various materials (fibreglass-reinforced handle socket, powder-coated steel fork, plastic comb) and the robust double-armed construction, they have a whole range of advantages over metal or wooden rakes:
- Considerably better gliding properties due to flexible, rounded teeth;
- Its light weight reduces tiredness;
- High corrosion resistance guarantees long service life;
- Central Socket with a standard taper for wooden handles of various lengths.
Made in Europe from high impact nylon.
This product does not come with a handle. Handles can be purchased separately.
Recommended handle diameter 28mm, length 1500mm